Friday 9 June 2017

FRIDAY'S HUNT and WEEKEND RELECTIONS -Amsterdam

It is time for Friday’s Hunt and Weekend Reflections and this week the letter is W and I have chosen the WINDMILL at Keukenhol Gardens to show you and there is a video at the end of it working as I stood beside it. You can pick a FAVOURITE and the other word is PASTEL and those are the pale pink flowers with me behind them.  You can see the REFLECTION of the trees in the water but I thought I would finish with a splash of colour to brighten up everyone's day.  Enjoy.  























CLICK HERE if you cannot see video below




Many thanks for visiting and I will be on an island without Internet for a day or so but have scheduled in posts for you.  Thanks also for all your comments.

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it! And your video shows me the speed the windmill is going at. The windmill is incredible, I love the wide...well, what do you call it, a terrace maybe? The picture with all the green and the water is beautiful. And how grand that you ended with such a beautiful splash of color, it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many tulips! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windmill's are delightful things - as is the photo of your smiling self and the pink tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful views. Of course the tulips are my favorite shot todat. So colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The splash of colour made a perfect ending to your selection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, love the windmill images. Great shot of you and the pretty tulips. Happy Friday, enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never tire of looking at windmills - lovely photos. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great windmill using 19th Century technology to use renewable wind energy that we are now just starting to figure out. The Dutch were way ahead with this technology.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok,all the pictures are wonderful, but I must say,I like the last two the best.Good to see your cheery face and the colourful tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ...that windmill does it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the windmill is gorgeous! What a beautiful way to capture energy. I love the interesting patterns in the brick walkways. I really love the picture of the trees overlooking the peaceful canal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of pretty tulips. Margaret, you 'picked' some really nice pink ones. Thanks for the windmill shots. It reminded me of the sell to buy some wooden shoes after we heard the spiel and admired the mills. You?
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. The windmill is great! Looks like a lovely place to visit. The image of you and the pastel tulips is wonderful. The last shot certainly does have a lot of bright cheerful colors. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete