Monday 20 March 2017

THROUGH MY LENS

Now last week I was showing you some shots from the “Cottage” that I family took me to for the weekend in Malawi.  This “Cottage” had 10 beds and it was enormous so today I am showing you some inside images of it.  Below is my bedroom and view of the garden from my window.  In every bedroom there was a lovely posy of Roses from the garden.








Although we brought at our food, we had a chef who did all the cooking, a man who loved after the pool and another man who cleaned and make the beds so we were spoiled.  We spent most of out time either in the beautiful gardens, in the pool or on the veranda so the next 3 rooms were hardly ever used as we opted to eat outside on the veranda and one night had a BBQ.  







On Wednesday I will show you part of the beautiiful gardens.

I am linkiing this post with THROUGH MY LENS.

Many thanks for visiting and also for leaving comments.

14 comments:

  1. It looks truly delightful - a lovely treat for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what a beautiful place to stay! Wonderful photos. Happy 1st day of Spring. Have a great new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely spot. All those mosquito nets I guess were a real necessity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great place to stay.............everything you need (including mozzie nets)...........

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bedrooms are awesome! Clean, white, minimalist, and super beautiful! And the lawn looks gorgeous. I love that big tree, and there is something in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The nets were the first thing I noticed, but that quickly faded. I am green with envy. Or maybe I'm just still green from St. Patrick's day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids do know how to spoil us old folks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That place looks luxurious. Also looks very restful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a charming 'Cottage', I wonder what a lovely place was surrounding you !!!

    Wishing you the best of weeks,
    I'm sending hugs and more hugs to you

    XOXO Daniela at - My little old world - (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...that looks like a great place to stay. Nice place to relaz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an idyllic place to stay! And you had a chef, too. My dream vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that verandah, and think it would be a total shame to ever eat inside when that is available

    ReplyDelete