Monday 15 December 2014

SUNRISE OVER LAKE MALAWI

Wakey Wakey!  Arise and shine!  Jon, Daniel, Annika and myself are going to watch the spectacular sunrise over Lake Malawi.  Put on your dressing gown and join us. I have made a SLIDE SHOW so sit back and enjoy.


If the SLIDESHOW does not appear below, click the yellow SLIDE SHOW above.



I am sure you could just about see the Pied Kingfishers in some of the shots however tomorrow you are in for a greater treat as I am showing you them in the daylight.

I hope you enjoyed the sunrise. Now I think we all deserve a lovely breakfast. 

Thanks for joining me and also who all those who are kind enough to leave comments.

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful sunrise.. I love the silhouette of the kingfisher. Love the photo and the slideshow.. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath-takingly beautiful - nature at its best. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely. the kingfishers are cute, too! i loved the boat cutting straight into the sun reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Margaret, your slide-show presentation was soooo nicely done!! The music was great, and those Kingfishers are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful slide-show with wonderful music!
    And I just love the big one on top, that's perfect!
    How much did you pay those people in the
    boat to be at the right spot at the right time? ;)
    【ツ】Knipsa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sunrise there Margaret, and the video, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm watching your spectacular sunrise at almost time for dinner, but it is no less beautiful because of that. Thank you for sharing the joy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelievably gorgeous!!! Doesn't God wake us in a beautiful way?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was definitely worthwhile getting up early to see this gorgeous sunrise. Your slide show is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SPECTACULAR!!!! I love that shimmering path across the water.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the Kingfishers - fabulous set of photos and video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous sunrise!

    ReplyDelete